JOIN OUR TEAM!
WHO WE ARE
Since incorporating in 1996, Tru-Edge has been recognized as a leading provider of precision regrinding and reconditioning services. From these roots, we have grown our capabilities and now offer turnkey engineering and tool designing solutions, custom and modified tool manufacturing options, and operate a complete in-house coating system. Our location in West Central Ohio offers a strategic advantage to work within a wide range of industries including aerospace, automotive, food service, medical, mining, tool, die & mold, and woodworking.
WHAT WE DO
Tru-Edge designs, manufactures, regrinds, and coats all types of cutting tools.
WORKING FOR US MEANS….
- Highly competitive starting salary
- Health and Life Insurance
- Job advancement based on job performance
- 401K with company match
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Structured on-the-job training program
- Climate controlled, clean & well organized work environment
- Being part of a highly functioning team
- Performance bonus program
The best estimation is to add at least 25 positions over the next 5 years.
DISCIPLINES/POSITIONS (NOT ALL INCLUSIVE)
- Design and Engineering
- CNC Manufacturing
- Shipping and Receiving
- Quality Inspector
- CNC Machinists
- Skilled Trades Positions
JOB SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES
- Strong math skills
- Engineering degree or background
- Good communication skills
- CNC experience
- Good computer skills
- Ability to read blueprints
- Knowledge/experience with inspection
- Equipment (micrometers, calipers, etc.)
- “Can do” attitude!